Nov 11, 2009

America's first lady michelle obama on sesame street

Sesame Street is the longest-running children's programme on American television, and has brought us much loved characters including the Cookie Monster, Oscar the Grouch and the inseparable Burt and Ernie.
In an episode set to air later today, America's First Lady will help mark the show's great birthday, by palling up with Big Bird.
Previews show that Michelle and her feathered friend will bond over being the longest on the street, and club together to promote healthy eating and nutrition.
The episode, which was taped back in May, also sees the First Lady having a run in with that cheeky chappy Elmo, and planting vegetable seeds with a crowd of children.
I never thought I'd be on Sesame Street with Elmo and Big Bird, and I was thrilled,' ‘I'm still thrilled. I'm on a high!' she said on the day of shooting.
I think it's probably the best thing I have done so far in the White House,' she added. ‘We were there talking about healthy eating and nutrition, and it's just been a thrill.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
car shipping | moving company | charter bus | charter buses | bus charters | Engagement rings | retro clothing | cheap business class flights to bangkok | Houston DUI Lawyers